Monday, December 14, 2009

A quiet weekend

It was AF having WAY too much fun, so we didn't do a whole lot the last few days. Thursday and Friday nights we joined Beth and her boys to go see Christmas lights. We had such a fun time!!

Saturday morning, I took D to a Behavioral Center for a consultation. We were there almost 2 hours, and I think it was a good visit. I can't wait for him to start some of the things they are recommending and see the plan they are drawing up. The rest of the day was quiet as AF was being a pain, so I just chilled and worked on the teacher's gifts I'm making for Christmas.

Sunday we didn't do much else except for a couple of store visits for things to finish the teacher gifts with.

Tomorrow is a weigh-in and I'm dreading it after AF this week. :( I don't think I've gained but I sure haven't lost. I haven't eaten that great this week either. I did get in one extra workout aside from Tuesdays, but not the 2 I need. So will have to buckle down this next week. I'm so glad AF is about gone so I can go for a good walk at lunch tomorrow!

No comments: