Monday, December 21, 2009

Another quiet weekend

The title is pretty self explanatory. We did get out and about a bit, but got in some good rest too. We did hit up Santa's Village on Sunday evening for it's last night with Beth and her family. We had a great time! D did good, with NO STROLLER, even! I was impressed. I mean, he was still D...still had some minor things, lots of reminders, etc, but for him, it was great. lol

My workout is getting easier still, so I think I need to have my trainer bump up my reps again or something. I like the feeling of my body adjusting to it, and I like feeling strong. Now to get the fat off so I LOOK strong too, not squishy. lol

I've done ok with eating as well, so I think tomorrow I might actually have a loss from last week. Woohoo!!! I just need to keep sucking down my water today to combat salt intake...lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and wanted to say hi :) I will definitely be keeping up it!