Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good workout yesterday!

I got in two sessions. One was a walk at the Galleria at lunch, and while it was still only 3 times around (on my lunch break, and roughly 1.5 miles) it was at a much faster pace than I am used to since my trainer was with me and uhhhh, she doesn't cut me much slack...lol I got back to work completely redfaced, but it was a good feeling.

Then yesterday evening I went through my workout with the increased reps and timing as last week when I struggled so bad (ESPECIALLY with the bridges), and I was able to skim through them easily. However...today I paid for it. My whole backside was sore all.day.long. I could barely sit most of today! I keep repeating that it's a good pain. Ouch! But I'ma do it all over again tomorrow. It's been interesting to see my body adjust so quickly. I knew that it typically DOES, but I've never done this kind of training in order to really see it. Most of mine in the past has been straight cardio. So I'm enjoying it, despite the soreness. My trainer gave me good tools for stretching too, so that does help some.

I'm still struggling to get back on eating. I will say, I have NOT done too bad these last two days, despite all the crap up at work. There were one or two things that I had a small bite of and left alone otherwise, and some things I just had to say "no thanks" to. It's gonna be a rough couple weeks though at least up at work, eating-wise. I'm ready for the new year to be here so things will settle down!

No comments: