Thursday, December 10, 2009

Planning for next year

I've been thinkin about some of the things I want to do next year, walking/running related at least. Here's a list of them:

March - Rock N Roll Half
April - Tyler Azalea 10K
May - HEELS AND HILLS HALF
September - HEELS AND HILLS AND HIM HALF
October - Great Urban Race - Fort Worth

I thought about the OKC Half but it is literally the weekend before the H&H Half and I just don't see that happening, and I'm not willing to miss the H&H Half.

So that's my big race plan so far. I'm sure there will be plenty of 5Ks thrown in there too, and we'll see how the year goes. I'm excited about the possibilities though esp as I continue with the trainer.

And speaking of, I had a good session with my trainer on Tuesday evening. She only had to correct a few things in my form, but otherwise I had decent form on most of the exercises. We even bumped up a few things for my 3 times a week workout. Weight did go back up today thanks to AF, but it's not too bad, and I know it will go back down. I'm just making sure to stay hydrated, drinking LOTS of water!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are doing great! I started my own weight loss blog a few days ago, hope I can have as much success as you!

CitySolve Urban Race said...

If you like The Amazing Race you should check out CitySolve Urban Race.
www.citysolveurbanrace.com

Cheers,
Jason