Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 2 and 3

And still sick! I ended up having to miss work today due to it, and it sucks. I wish my meds would kick in a little faster! But I have some decent cough meds now so we'll see how things go. I really hope this is mostly gone by this weekend as we have some fun plans!

This afternoon, I had a bit of energy come about so I decided to do the workout plan that my trainer gave me. She said to do it 3 times a week, so I could either schedule specific days or I could do it every other day, etc. I figure I'll just plan to do it every other day for now. None of it is really cardio so I can do it without being able to breath that well, though there is an add'l cardio component that I will start doing as I feel better. I felt a bit weak during it, but just made sure to take it slow, make sure I was getting my form correct, and concentrating on the muscles. Afterward, I had NO energy again, but felt good that I got it done. After Tuesday's workout on it, yesterday, I started out not really sore but as the day progressed it got worse. Thankfully by late last night, it wasn't bad again. So we'll see how tomorrow goes.

My food intake has been good but mainly because I don't have much of an appetite. Last night I made some healthyish enchiladas from Beth's recipe: lean ground turkey, whole wheat tortillas, 2% milk cheese. They were good! But today was simple foods because of my throat. I had chicken soup, a banana, some mac n cheese. All very bland things.

So *cough**cough**hack**hack* off I go to bed. Maybe I'll get some good sleep tonite. Or not.

No comments: