Saturday, February 6, 2010

What a week...

From D's MRI, to him being sick, to waiting for results, to a really good workout with my trainer, to a few evenings spent with good friends, to putting together an outfit for D for sweetheart pics this weekend with his little girlfriend, to AF being a total PITA, it's been one heck of a week!

That's the basics of it. It's continued to be pretty busy at work from the new software we rolled out, which is fine. It makes the days go by fast.

Aside from Friday evening, we still stuck to eating at home, and did good with that.

And...I officially registered for both Heels and Hills Halfs in May and September! I'm making the commitment now that I will be ready for them. I HAVE to hit the 4 hour mark, and I can't wait to get another half under my belt.

No comments: