Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One simple change

It's amazing to me how one simple change in the order of my workout, can be so much more effective. The last week, it had been getting easier to do one full round of the workout and then do it all over again a second time. Well, last night, my trainer had me double each set as I do it, and omg I was hurtin. I finished strong, but man, I could feel it SO much more! It was still the exact same workout as this past week, but just changing the timing of it, wow. So while I'm not truly sore, I have a few twinges in places, esp my triceps. It's more of a feeling tho that they got worked, not really "sore". I love that we are changing just enough each week to keep it amped. I'm not getting complacent in this, thanks to my awesome trainer!

No comments: