Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crazy weekend

But yet I can barely remember most of it. LOL

Friday, we had guests over for dinner. The boys had a fantastic time playing, and a new friend and I got to chat some more. We even ate the meatloaf fail...which wasn't bad with some ketchup. Saturday, we were supposed to go to a birthday party but D fell asleep IN the cart at Target. Yeah there went that idea. We did have dinner with some friends on Saturday evening. And then Sunday, I actually got a Mom's Night Out! My brother came over to sit with a sleeping D, and some DAM chicks and I hit up Olive Garden. To top off the evening, a late night "no kids" trip to Walmart...woohoo!

Monday...was D's MRI. He's been complaining of head pains lately, and has had at least one seizure lately, so aside from upping his seizure meds, the neuro ordered the MRI. It went well. The last time he had one in 2007, he went nuts when the sleepy meds hit him, flopping around all over the place, eyes rolling back in his head. This time, he raised his hand, like he didn't like how the meds felt going in, then reached for me, laid his head on my shoulder, and was knocked OUT. I was shocked at how easy that was! Afterwards, he was so sleepy/drunk for about 2 hours, which is funny as all get out. But this time, too, he was crazy nuts in the evening. Like over the top hyper. Goodness, I was ready to get him to bed!

He had what I think was a bad reaction to the meds, which was not fun, threw up a few times, but by this evening, seemed to be doing fine again.

So that's been our last few days. I can't say eating has been GREAT, but I've passed up some desserts that I could have easily gotten. I brought home half my ziti from Olive Garden. I've made some decent choices. I don't know tho that I will be down in weight a LOT this week as I had hoped. But I still have 2 full more days before Friday's weigh-in to compensate.

No comments: