Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's never too late...to start over...

So...Beth and I decided to restart the Losin Together blog today. Goodness I've been struggling, and she has as well, so it's about time. We've talked about it in the past, but now, it's on!

I haven't posted food on here in awhile anyway, so this blog will stay about the same...I'll keep doing updates a couple of times a week, or every day if I really make some improvements.

So as of tomorrow, head over to our Losin Together to check out our progress or search for us on Facebook, we have a fan page!

In other updates, I'm still diggin training with Janie. She just upped my reps again, and while OUCH, it's a good feeling to be stronger and know I couldn't have done this three months ago.

We ate crap yesterday, BUT we got some good walking in. Two friends, me and our kids walked to eat lunch at a restaurant, which is 1.2 miles from my house. We walked back, hung out a bit, and then walked up to a football game half a mile away from my house. We got in a total of 3.4 miles roughly. It was such a good feeling! Too bad I ruined it with the food choices I made.

1 comment:

Caseymae said...

yay! For motivation! Yes, yesterday's meal picks for me as well sucked! But yea know tomorrow is a beginning of a new month...Spring is fastly approaching, bring on summer! And what better way then a hot new bod! You can do it! :) I will push you, and you can push me right back :)