Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Best snow EVAH!

So I purposely waited til today to post again. I noticed that as it got closer to VDay this past Sunday, I got increasingly DONE with it. And all I wanted to do was rant about the day. So, to spare your eyes that, I stayed away from here. I'm better now. We did end up having a fairly busy weekend, but the HIGHLIGHT of it was that the weather made it a 3 day weekend!

This past Thursday, around 3am, it started snowing, and kept snowing. We got about 12 inches of snow! So work let out early on Thursday, and most schools in the area shutdown on Friday. No work! The best part, was that really, the roads didn't ice. It never got low enough in temp to, so we were able to get out and about on Friday, and just enjoy the day! D loved playing in the snow, I think it was a once in a lifetime opportunity! I'm 30 and have never seen that much...so...YEAH.

We also got to meet my cousin's new baby girl! They were visiting this weekend from Colorado, and she is just PRECIOUS...

I topped off the weekend with a trip to Ikea for a new coffee table, side table, and rug. I'm revamping my living room some and can't wait to see it completed!

No comments: