Sunday, February 7, 2010

A big S day...

Sunday...Sweethearts...Superbowl...Satisfying food at Twisted Root? Ok that last one is pushing it a bit with the "S".

Despite AF trying to ruin my day, we made the best of it anyway. It was a rocky morning, but D had sweetheart pics with his little friend this afternoon. So he got all dressed up for that, and I do have to say, even though I may be a bit biased, I have NEVER seen cuter children!! :) Yeah I'm biased.

After that, we hit up Twisted Root for dinner. And even though money issues were the main reason for what I got, I did NOT get a burger. *gasp* That's right, though I can't say that what I got was a TON better...a grilled cheese sandwich with curly fries. And I had some Twisted Root Beer. But I did plan for it today, had only had about 300 calories all day before that. And really haven't had much else tonite so I figure I'm ok for the day.

This past week, I wasn't the greatest with food portion-wise, so this week I'll be tightening up big time since Valentines Day is this next weekend. And that is a tough day for me typically. I hate it, basically. I hate the reminder EVERY where of what I don't have, and I can't escape it. And I have to say, it's now a huge pet peeve of mine when married peeps say they "don't really get into V Day"...yeah, because you HAVE someone. Urrggh...ok vent over. But it's how I feel.

So yeah...I'll get over it. And it will be Feb 15th, then 16th, and so on and so forth, soon enough. Now to get through this week.

No comments: