Wednesday, August 20, 2008

YAY another size down!

I'm excited. Not too long ago, Dina on DAM hooked me up with two pairs of size 24W capris. I NEVER thought I'd get to that size, having started at 30/32s (and some of those were too small!). But...I wore one pair of them on Sunday! YAY! My other friend, Melissa (in Missouri) sent me a skirt that is 24W, and it fits too! Well, ok, it fits if I'm standing up. Its a straight, knee length skirt, so its tight when sitting, but heck yeah, standing up counts! I'm so ready to get on with getting below a 20. I have no idea what my final goal is for clothing size, but I'd be ecstatic to get below an 18 someday. lol Rock on!

1 comment:

Mina 4 said...

go to www.1godstrong and check out 12 week transformation party, if you are interested in the next one that starts Sat Aug 23rd or the one in Jan go to www.mina4project.org and leave a comment on contact page