Sunday, August 24, 2008

This should be interesting...

Tonite, D and I are joining my family at Blackeyed Pea for dinner. For those of you who know BEP, its home-cookin. Most everything is fried. And my alltime favorite meal there, used to be chicken fried steak or chicken (I wasn't picky...lol), with seasoned rice, mac n cheese, and a salad. OH and a roll with butter. Good stuff, huh? But I've changed now, well, I know deep down I'd still absolutely love it, but I can't allow myself to have that right now. So...I'm going to play it safe. I'm still going to get a bit of what I like. I will get the seasoned rice, and have one roll with . I'm excited to say that BEP has their full nutritional information online!!!! YAY! That makes it so much easier in figuring out what to get!! Wish me luck.

No comments: