Monday, April 5, 2010

Welcome to April

It's April 5th but close enough. Easter was this past weekend, and despite how I felt all day, D and I had some really good discussion about it. I found a video online that we watched together, and then I read him the easter story from his kiddo bible. This is the first year that he really asked more questions, and while I know he still doesn't understand it, nor can he grasp it, I loved some of the questions he had.

I also changed my Heels and Hills walk in May to the 10K. I'm so not ready for the half, and that was a tough choice to make but, I feel it's for the best. I HAVE started training for the 3 day in November, and have gotten in a couple of decent 3 mile walks. We have lots more distance to travel but I'm making a good start.

Despite AF being a PITA this week, my weight has been coming down this past week and weekend, esp with the upped walking. I am loving that and will definitely continue on this path.

And finally, I reached over 50% in my 3 Day walk fundraising!!! I def have my team, The Boobie Battalion, to thank for helping in that, as it was the garage sale that threw me over. We work so well together as a team, and I can't wait for the walk!

No comments: