Saturday, May 24, 2008

I need a drink...

but they have too many calories...so does chocolate...lol Yes I'm sure you wanted to know that. It was an emotionally trying evening for me, and I'm sitting here writing this because I want to snack, my emotional eating self is tryin to take over, and I'm fighting it. If you haven't seen it already, one of my other blogs is dedicated to losing weight (see link on right), this might be more appropriate there, so I think I'll just focus this more on the emotions side of things to avoid redundancy.

I hate sometimes that I have to analyze my emotions. When things like this occur, I could spend a whole night going round and round on it in my mind to try to sort it out. I know I overanalyze. And I'm sitting here watching a sappy movie to enhance it. Am I crazy??? Bah, I think I'll go to bed.

No comments: