Monday, October 19, 2009

Even longer day...

I didn't get much sleep last night either so today was a really long day. I did keep my eating really good though, I need a few low days to counteract some of the crap food days. I also really need to get back to logging my food on here. I do much worse at eating when I don't. So here we go.

Breakfast was a cereal bar. Lunch was a Jimmy Johns Unwich (ham, provolone, lettuce, tomato, and mustard in a lettuce wrap), plus Salt and Vinegar chips, and a pickle. I'd never tried the Unwich version before, but it wasn't half bad. I don't "do" warm foods inside of a lettuce wrap, but I can do cold ones, so this was ok. I did get tired of all the lettuce eventually and just unwrapped the rest, though. My late afternoon snack was half of a pbj. Dinner was ramen noodles, blackeyed peas and half an apple to end my day at 1155 calories. Since its a lighter workout day, that feels like plenty.

Output: AF is still awful so I didn't feel like a walk this evening even though it is GORGEOUS outside. So as soon as D was in bed, I hopped on the bike to get my 20 minutes in. I'm hoping tomorrow I will be able to get up early and get in some of my 1 hour.

No comments: