Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday 7-11

We really enjoyed your free slurpees today, 7-Eleven!!! Happy birthday to you! lol

It was a good day for us, and I def ate well to make up for low days this past week! Before our morning walk, I had 1.5 slices of whole grain toast with a bit of butter. Lunch was CFA, I had a chicken sandwich and fries with ketchup. Our afternoon snack was a small (well, smaller than their small...7.11 ounces) coke slurpee...yummy! Dinner was at Chilis...I got the half portion of the chicken quesadillas with some sourcream, and then a side salad. I did splurge having plenty of extra cals and got a Sweet Shot...warm cinnamon roll...DA BOMB!!! And I ended my day at 1850 calories.

Output: a 4 mile walk which took us just under an hour and 14 minutes.

No comments: