Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another ENT visit

We went back to the ENT this morning and good news, D's ear drum is healed!!! Which means he can SWIM! That is awesome news for this weekend and next (his pool party playdate!). There was one thing that concerned the ENT but that will have to wait til we go back to recheck.

It was a good eating day I think. I had 1/2 of a pbj before we went to the ENT. Lunch was a Lean Cuisine pizza and Quaker Mini Delites. My afternoon snack was a tbsp of peanut butter. Before/during my walk, I had a small bottle of Gatorade. Dinner was at Chuys. I'd never been there before, and it was GOOD! I was a good girl though. I got the TexMex Salad Combo, which was a kids size quesadilla and a big salad (romaine/tomato/no cheese) with ranch dressing. I did have a few chips and salsa to end my day at 1367 calories. See? Yay! And it was a YUMMMY dinner! I'd totally get that again.

Output: I got in my 3 mile walk this evening before we ate. It took 54 minutes even again, and then I did 4 minutes of stretching and cool down, plus a few minutes of light lunges before we started the walk.

No comments: