Friday, June 18, 2010

Frustrated

So my body hit that 299 mark, and I hit a wall. It's not budging. Everyday these last two weeks, my weight has fluctuated between 301 and 297, and it will NOT get moving downward again. I've been good at calories too. There has been a day or two where I went up closer to 2000 cals, but even then, that's still under what I CAN have. For the most part, I've stayed around 1400-1500 calories, and have rocked at making sure to calorie count EVERY SINGLE THING.

Granted, my exercise has REALLY lacked in motivation, but it seems to me that the weight should still be moving?? We've had some good swimming days and usually that keeps it moving. It's very very frustrating and this morning, I seriously considered chunking my scale against the wall. Would it have done any good? No, not really. Would I have felt better? Nah...but man, I thought about it.

In the meantime, I'm holding on to the hope that it WILL move again. I refuse to give into the cravings and go back to where I was just a few short months ago. And I keep telling myself, this is only temporary, this is ONLY temporary.

This better be only temporary.

No comments: