Sunday, May 2, 2010

Two month update

I neglected to come update this two days ago. So will update from today. I'm happy to say that I am down 25 lbs since March 1st. Woohoo! 23.2 lbs was the official two month loss though.

I think I'm in a decent groove on eating. Awhile back, I ended up upping my cals to about 1400-1500 a day. I'm also eating more throughout the day, more fruits, more veggies, and while i still eat a lot of processed foods, esp for lunch, this is working. Yeah, I still have mild cravings, but they aren't near as bad as they used to be. I'm also eating little amounts of splurgy type foods as it happens, allowing some things and avoiding other things all together, but not having true splurge days where I don't count calories. Everyday, I count calories. Since this seems to be working, I'm rolling with it.

My foot still hurts quite a bit at times, but I'm managing. It has meant that I can't walk more than about 30 minutes straight, BUT I've been walking that 30 minutes a lot of days. This past week I walked every single day for 20-30 minutes. So that's just going to have to work for now. I'm hoping to start slowly bumping it up soon.

And in 3 Day news, I have less than $300 to go to reach my goal of $2300! The dinner/raffle fundraiser that Dina and I did was super successful! We raised $730 that evening, and had a lot of fun.

No comments: